Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Easy Pizza Puffs

These are super easy and super delicious. Next time I am making 2 dozen!


Stuff your Pizza Puffs with anything yummy! I used goat cheese, pesto, pepperoni, provolone, garlic, Parmesan, olive oil. Try any combos. Be creative.




I made 12- for 2 adults and 2 kids- not enough- 3 each. I asked everyone what their favorite stuffing/topping was, they wanted my favorite-PESTO! Note to self- make an additional 1 dozen Pesto Pizza Puffs!



Ingredients
Vegetable spray for muffin tin
Pizza Dough
 Toppings/Stuffing's:
Cheeses: Provolone/Mozzarella/Goat Cheese/Parmesan/Romano/Ricotta
Pesto-See Easy Basil Pesto recipe
Pepperoni/ Pizza Sauce
Calamata Olives
Caramelized Onions
Garlic
Artichoke Hearts
Chicken
Sausage
Anything that you can think of!

Method

  1. Preheat oven to 475 F
  2. Spray Muffin Tins
  3. Stretch out pizza dough to make it as large as you can, pull off a golf ball size chunk, place in muffin tin, place ingredient in dough, pull dough over, top with topping choice.
  4.  Bake for 10 minutes.
  5.  Pop Pizza Puff out of muffin tin, serve hot.



Posted by Picasa
This recipe has been shared at :

2 comments:

R.Kirk Moore artist said...

The best pizza puffs I have ever had.

Unknown said...

Love this! I will definitely be making these for my boys! Thank you so much for sharing on Thursday's Treasures. I hope you will join us again this Thursday. <3 and Hugs!