- 1 cup Bulgar
- 2 cups boiling water
- 5 garlic cloves peeled
- 5 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 medium tomatoes or 1 large tomato chopped
- 1 medium cucumber seeded and chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoons mint chopped
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Place Bulgar in a large bowl. Stir in boiling water. Cover and let stand for 30 minutes or until water is absorbed.
- . Meanwhile, place garlic on a double thickness of heavy duty foil. Drizzle with 1/2 teaspoon olive oil. Wrap foil around garlic, Bake at 425 F for 15-20 minutes. Cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Drain Bulgar well, transfer to a large serving bowl. Stir in tomatoes, cucumber, onion and mint. Squeeze softened garlic into a small bowl and mash. Whisk in lemon juice, salt, pepper and remaining oil. .
- Toss to Coat..
5.Chill until serving.Makes 8-10 servings.