I have been awarded The Sunshine Award (Times Four)!!!!!I am completely and utterly thankful from the bottom of my heart to the four fabulous bloggers that have nominated little 'ol me for the Sunshine Award! The Bloggers that have awarded The Sunshine Award to me are: Sarah from My Imperfect Kitchen, Debi from Recipes For My Boys, Nel Marie from The PaperCup Kitchen and Stephanie from It's Not Just About The Recipe! The Sunshine Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers. Recipients of the Sunshine Award are: “Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blog world.” I love to hear that I am thought of as inspiring to other bloggers!
Sarah from My Imperfect Kitchen
Sarah is a wonderful writer and incredible Food Blogger. Living in California, she has a conscious way about eating and food blogging. She loves to cook anything, but her favorite is creating desserts. I am lucky to have Sarah as my Foodie friend!
Debi from Recipes For My Boys
Debi is one of my BFF's, Best Foodie Friend's! Debi is an incredible mother of three precious boys. She makes family friendly recipes that her sons are so lucky to try and love! She is a huge animal lover and has a kind and gentle heart. She loves the same groovy music as I do and has a fabulous sense of humor, she makes me laugh on a daily basis!
Nel from The Paper Cup Kitchen
Nel is one of the first bloggers that I met when starting my food blog, always loving and supportive. Nel refers to her Food Blog as, " Everything related to things in and around the house of a busy Mama", and she is one busy Mama! She and her hubs have two gorgeous children and are currently living in the UK. She started The Paper Cup Kitchen while living in Moscow, this was a wonderful outlet for Nel since she didn't know many people then. She has made so many Foodie Friends through PCK. Her true love, besides her hubs, is cake baking and decorating. It took her a while to figure this out, but it was worth the wait, because Nel is a very talented baker and decorator!
Stephanie from It's Not Just About A Recipe
Stephanie writes a very enjoyable and informative food blog. Stephanie enjoys cooking and baking and is not afraid of taking on a challenging, "Do It Yourself Project". Stephanie prefers homeschooling her three children, one of which is still at home. In her blog, she comes through as an incredible teacher and as a talented and creative writer. Stephanie is actually taking a very needed vacation break from the food world, but you will see her again in August when she will have so much to teach us.
Please go visit my friends and fabulous foodie's, you will be so happy you dd!
The Sunshine Award Rules!:
1) Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them. (Thank you Sarah, Debi, Nel Marie and Stephanie!! )
2) Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3) Select 10 of your favorite bloggers, link their blogs to your post and let them know they have been awarded the Sunshine Award!
4) Don’t forget to copy and paste the award on your blog!
Here are the questions and my answers:
1. Favorite color: White, is this really a color or is it color free? I don't care, I love white!
2. Favorite animal: Labradoodle Puppy, I just melt when I see one!
3. Favorite number: Number 8, I am a Yogi and this number means infinity!
4. Favorite drink: In the am it would have to be coffee, Ice Tea in the afternoon, Cosmo in the Eve.
5. Facebook or Twitter: I am on both but I love Facebook, I still don't get the whole Twitter thing!
6. Good Book or a Good Movie: I adore reading a great book, heavenly!
7. My Passion: Cooking, Baking, Dancing, Yoga, Teaching.
8. Giving or getting presents:I love giving gifts, I am always so excited to give a gift, the anticipation always gets me, I want them to open the gift A.S.A.P.!!!
9. Favorite day of the year: My Birthday! November 30th.
10. Favorite flowers: Peonies are my absolute favorite flower, they bloom once a year and last for about a week. I have planted many Peonies in my garden beds, and every year I am so excited to see them in full bloom!
Pass this on to 10 Bloggers. only 10??? Are you kidding me? Well the rules are the rules, jeez...This is almost too difficult since I love hundreds of foodie bloggers!
1. Terri from Chocolate for Breakfast
2. Ally from Ally's Kitchen
3. Tara from Tara Cooks
4. Lauren from Lauren Kelly Certified Nutritionist
5. Katrin from Running With The Devil Eggs
6. Tara from Della Rose Living
7. Lois from Walking On Sunshine
8. Dor from La Difference Catering
9. Christine from Food Thoughts Of A Chef Wannabe
10. Donna and Chad from The Slow Roasted Italian
There you go! Congratulations to my 10 chosen Food Bloggers for The Sunshine Award! I look forward to reading your posts! Nettie