I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award three times!
Lisa @ Lisa'sDinnertimeDish, Nel from The Papercup Kitchen and Lauren Kelly, The Certified Nutritionist are the three wonderful and talented bloggers who so graciously nominated me!
The Rules of this Award Are:
- Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Send it along to 15 other Bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!
Well shiver me timbers! What does shiver me timbers mean? Not sure, but I just felt like saying it! I am just so dang thrilled and excited for being given the Versatile Blogger Award! It's my lucky Day! Twice!
Seven things you may or may not want to know about me:
1. I'm a California girl, born and raised. I'm a Valley Girl, Like To- Tal- LEE, Fer Sure, Like Ra-dical. I now live in one of the most beautiful places on earth- MAINE- talk to me in the winter!
2. I met my famous artist husband on top of a mountain watching a sunset.
3. I'm an only child who always wanted a big family. I got that wish! I have lots of kids and grand kids!!
4. I am a Yoga Teacher for children, a Massage Therapist and a Medical Assistant.
5. I have always wanted to write a cookbook. I have been cooking ever since I could reach the toaster and have never stopped and have always loved creating a new dish. I don't know why everybody isn't as excited about every meal as I am.
6. I love to dance, anyplace, anytime.It soothes my soul!
7. I have an ear for languages and I can mimic almost anyone.
15 Bloggers that I am nominating this award to because I think they are amazing :
Chef In Disguise
From Cupcakes To Caviar
Sunday At The Giacometti's
That Skinny Chick Can Bake
The Baker Chick
Debz Delicious Meals
The Domestic Preservation Farmgirls
Serious Food For The Soul
Sugar Bean Bakers
Chocolate, Chocolate And More Chocolate
Spades and Spoons
Congratulations and happy cooking from MOORE OR LESS COOKING! Nettie