|The cookie dough spreads out a bit. Bake for 9 minutes. Let cool for 5 min then transfer to a cooling rack.|
|Show us your back Miss Cookie- gorgeous! These cookies are excellent, even if you are a fan of dark chocolate like me! Kids love them right out of the oven for that ooey- gooey chocolate yumminess.|
- 2 1/4 cups Flour
- 1/3 cups Hershey's Baking Cocoa
- 1/3 cup Decaffeinated Espresso ground ( I used Jone's Coffee Roasters)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup salted butter ( 2 sticks room temperature)
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 2/3 cups brown sugar ( packed)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup White Morsels Chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup Bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 ounces 60% Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Bar ( chopped)
- 1/4 cup pecans ( chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix flour, cocoa, espresso and baking soda. Set aside. In a large bowl or kitchen aid bowl, cream together butter, both sugars, and vanilla. Add one egg at a time until fully blended. On low speed add flour mixture. Add chocolates and nuts.
- Using a teaspoon place a heaping spoonful on an ungreased baking sheet or one covered with a Silpat. Bake for 9 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.Makes 4 dozen.