|Easy Cinnamon Pumpkin Cake Muffins|
|Mix Pumpkin, oil, eggs, sugar and pumpkin pie spice together with a whisk.|
|Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Then add to wet mixture.|
|Mix dry mixture and wet mixture until just combined.|
|Use your favorite ice cream scooper and place two scoops into muffin tins.|
|Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top of muffins before you place in oven to bake.|
|Bake for 25 minutes, insert a knife or toothpick to test if it is done, it should come out clean.|
|MMMMMM- warm- cinnamony- pumpkin perfection.|
|If you love pumpkin and cinnamon- you will love these- super moist and fluffy.|
|Pretty morning breakfast pumpkin muffins.|
|Ray's Chinese dragon peeking his head out of the foliage protecting our home. I think of my father in law every time I pass the dragon.|
|Pee Gee Hydrangeas. During the fall months, they start turning a beautiful shade of cream and rose.|
Ingredients for Muffins
- 15 ounces solid packed pumpkin
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place liners in muffin tins.
- Blend with a whisk in a large bowl- pumpkin, oil, eggs,sugar and pumpkin spice. In a separate bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix dry ingredients to pumpkin ingredients until just combined.
- In a small bowl, mix cinnamon and sugar.
- Use an ice cream scooper and place two scoops of batter in muffin tins. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture. Bake until puffy and golden brown and when inserting a knife or toothpick comes out clean, about 25 minutes.
- Cool in pan on rack for five minutes, transfer muffins from pan to rack and cool to warm or room temperature.
Recipe blog hop on: Strut Your Stuff Saturday at Six Sister's Stuff and Something Swanky, Sweet as Sugar Cookies, Muffin Monday, Joy of Desserts, Shine Your Light.