Sunday, August 26, 2012

< Sunday's With Joy > Cheddar Chive Jalapeno Biscuits

Growing up, biscuits were a staple at my Grandparent's breakfast table. Hot flaky buttery biscuits, smothered in peppery sausage gravy.  How can you resist a simple buttery biscuit? Until now, my biscuits have not been adorned with other ingredients. Joy the Baker has brought my biscuit world to a higher level. The Cheddar Chive Jalapeno Biscuit is now the King! My mouth is watering now, craving another biscuit! These biscuits are like a meal in of itself.

Joy the Baker Cookbook: 100 Simple and Comforting Recipes
 I highly recommend that you get yourself a Joy the Baker Cookbook ( 100 Simple and Comforting Recipes) so that you can try these incredible Cheddar Chive Jalapeno Biscuits, you will be so happy that you did! Nettie 
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats on doing your first Sundays with Joy post! You are going to love this group... we make the BEST food :) Enjoy your yummy biscuits!

Moore or Less Cooking said...

Thanks for stopping by Tiffany! These biscuits were so delicious and gobbled up very quickly! Love the group, so happy I found you! Nettie

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

We are such a jalapeno kick right now - Mark will love these for Sunday dinner!

Moore or Less Cooking said...

Hi Lisa,

Love jalapeno's too! I hope you and Mark love these biscuits! Nettie

Bobbi | Bobbi's Kozy Kitchen said...

Kevin can't wait for me to make these! Thanks so much for posting them on Manic Monday!

Moore or Less Cooking said...

Hi Bobbi! Thanks for having such a great party! Let me know what Kevin thinks! <3 Nettie