Friday, April 27, 2012

Healthy Wrap with Hummus and Avocado

I really love Sabra Hummus with Pine Nuts and Herbs. A heaping tablespoon with half of an avocado on a low - carb wrap is a perfect meal for me since I have been lo - carbing my diet, the pounds have started creeping back up so I have been diligent about what I eat. Sometimes I add cucumbers or roasted red peppers, this hummus looks like it has bits of red peppers.
Add a shmear of hummus ( just like in NYC when the bagel shops add a shmear of cream cheese on a bagel!) take a half of avocado make slices in the skin, scoop out.
 
Layer avocado over shmear of hummus.
Add dried herbs on top, I have added dried cilantro.
Bring to your mouth and take a big bite! Happy Lunch or Dinner, yummy with a tossed green salad. This post has been linked up to these wonderful blogs! :
Posted by Picasa

No comments: