Kreativ Blogger Award
Thanks so much to Carrie Palladino Farias of Carrie's Experimental Kitchen, Melissa Placzek of Chin Deep, Nel Marie Rennison of The PaperCup Kitchen and Christine Simmerman (Pickles) of Food Thoughts Of A Wannabe Chef for nominating me. Be sure to check out Carrie's, Melissa's, Nel's and Christine's blog. I met all four food bloggers on Facebook and immediately had a connection with all four of them. Even though we have never met in person, I feel like I have known them all for years. I am so inspired by these four incredible food bloggers. They have been food blogging for a lot longer than I and I learn so much from them everyday.
Being recognized as a Kreativ Blogger has opened up my exposure to new readers and followers. I hope that those I nominate will embrace this opportunity and accept the challenge to share more about themselves as well as identify other blogs that they think stand out!
The guidelines for the award are:
list six blogs that the recipient thinks are outstanding and deserving of the award
share ten things that your readers may not know know about you
DRUM ROLL PLEASE!
1. Hot Pink Apron
2.Sugar and Spikes- Badassery in Baking
3. Ex-soy-cise! My soy-free fitness journey
4. Miranda Skinner- Pampered Chef
5. Rock Star Dad
As for the 10 things about me that my readers may not know, here you go:
- I grew up in Los Angeles.
- I love planning parties and having parties. I will make up any excuse to have a party!
- I have two beautiful children and three wonderful step children and an amazing husband.
- I wanted ten children when I met my husband ( after all our kids are married, I will have ten kids, be careful what you wish for!)
- I like to make simple recipes that don't make a big mess in the kitchen, one pot wonders!
- I like to dream up recipes that involve lots of cheese.
- I was a vegetarian when I moved to the East Coast. ( 19 years ago, do you think I will ever change my ways?)
- I still dream of having a home on the ocean. ( I do have a bay view)
- I collect coats, shoes and glasses.
- I hoard food, especially now that I have my new pantry, if a disaster happens, you can always come to my home, we could probably live for another 5 years on what I have stocked away.
Be sure to visit the blogs of my nominees. Although all bloggers love traffic and new followers, it is the comments that keep us motivated to keep on plugging away. So please leave comments when you visit. Who knows, you could be the next nominee.
Thanks again to Carrie Palladino Farias of Carrie's Experimental Kitchen , Melissa Placzek of Chin Deep, Nel Marie Rennison of The PaperCup Kitchen and Christine Simmerman of Food Thoughts Of A Wannabe Chef for nominating me as a Kreativ Blogger. Please visit them! Nettie Moore